The Official EDS and Academy Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
90 +2 Corner awarded to Bayern.
90 +1 Gunn (Man. City) makes a save.
90 +1 Gaudino (Bayern) has an attempt on goal.

Just like watching City. :)

Gaudino's father never played for FC Bayern - but for City...

Top result from the boys. 6 nil at home but I think they were a full strength side this time so a draw at their place is a really good effort. Congrats to all.

Well done boys.

Hopefully the 1st team can benefit from some of these young players soon.

strongbowholic said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
Watching the line whizzing left and right,nailbiting stuff
I've been sat here like a lemon shouting "no!!" when the dark blue bit started shooting across to the right and then "come on City!" when the white bit whizzed across to the left.

*Note to self - get out more!

The only consolation I could give myself when I became aware of how tragic my life had become watching the line of death, was that it was a huge step forward from the afternoons I spent watching our score on teletext and willing it to either a) update, b) Not update or c) show the letters "FT" after the score.

It went around the pages before updating, too, remember the tension?

Didsbury Dave said:
strongbowholic said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
Watching the line whizzing left and right,nailbiting stuff
I've been sat here like a lemon shouting "no!!" when the dark blue bit started shooting across to the right and then "come on City!" when the white bit whizzed across to the left.

*Note to self - get out more!

The only consolation I could give myself when I became aware of how tragic my life had become watching the line of death, was that it was a huge step forward from the afternoons I spent watching our score on teletext and willing it to either a) update, b) Not update or c) show the letters "FT" after the score.

It went around the pages before updating, too, remember the tension?
Lol!! Fucking tortuous days those were Dave. God bless t'interweb and all who sail in her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.