The Official EDS and Academy Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Matt the Giant said:
LoveCity said:
Nice to see Vieira's team get a good win (their only other had been against a local team) over Benfica. At times it has seemed like our EDS has an Indian curse on it but hopefully Vieira can bring both development and results. Sure is plenty of individual talent available.

What the best way to follow EDS games/results? Twitter?

There is no live streaming except when we're against a team who show youth games, so yeah... Twitter, really.

I think there ought to be enough interest to set up live streams on the OS for EDS games.

Matt the Giant said:
LoveCity said:
Matt the Giant said:
What the best way to follow EDS games/results? Twitter?

There is no live streaming except when we're against a team who show youth games, so yeah... Twitter, really.

I think there ought to be enough interest to set up live streams on the OS for EDS games.
Think the EDS are playing on Tuesday against United in the lancashire cup final so we should get a stream for that as it will probably be MUFC tv.

Hard to keep track of which are which since so many of the levels of the EDS/academy have played games but the results this preseason for the most part have been awful.

Guys who watch the EDS I have a question for you, how far away is Greg Leigh from being able to step up to the first team squad, seems a decent LB who can score/assist when needed

xzbit04 said:
Guys who watch the EDS I have a question for you, how far away is Greg Leigh from being able to step up to the first team squad, seems a decent LB who can score/assist when needed

IF he does get to that level it will not be in the 2013/14 season

alberto0292 said:
EDS Fixtures announced

Might go to the first home match at Hyde on 11th August

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Fixtures/EDS/2013-2014/August/City-EDS-v-Fulham-11-August" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Fixtures/EDS/2013 ... -11-August</a>
Why isn't the Fulham game not showing up? Is it still on next Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.