The Official Euro 2012 Thread*

Latics Fan SJK

Just thought we may as well get one of these going as the Premier League has now finished in the most dramatic of fashions.

I know there's a lot of people here who couldn't give a fuck about England. However, I do. I don't for one minute think we'll win it. Heck, we may be lucky to escape a tricky group but I'll still be cheering them on. I just hope Woy takes a young, fresh & hungry squad rather than the same old, disinterested & hasbeen squad. No Rio, JT & Lampard please.

My England squad would be:

GK: Hart, Foster (Don't see why we would need 3 keepers for a max 6 games)
DEF: Walker, Richards, Cole, Baines, Lescott, Cahill, Jagielka & Jones
MID: Carrick, Barry, Milner, Young, Walcott, AJ, The Ox, Gerrard (C)
ATT: Rooney, Welbeck, Defoe, Carroll, Sturridge

As for my predictions on the tournament itself: -

To qualify from the groups:

A: Poland & Russia
B: Holland & Germany
C: Spain & Italy
D: France & England

Champions: Germany
Losing Finalists: Spain

Really looking forward to this competition! Glad my football fix will be covered for June and should mean the agonising wait until the season starts again in August goes a little quicker!

*Yes, I know there's England 2012 threads knocking about but I haven't seen one to cover for the whole tournament....

Do you remember the Greek's 2004 campaign? I think England may have an outside chance of that now.

Foster is staying retired for the tournament apparently

he knows he cannot displace Hart as Englands' no.1

anybody know if Walker, Cahill, Parker, Gerrard and Wellbeck are gonna be fit for the Euros?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.