Walcott
Oxlade-Chamberlain
Johnson

Strikers

Rooney
Defoe
Carroll
Lambert

That would be my squad and would expect them to get out of the group but not much further.

I believe that Germany will win the Euros this year and Gomez to finish top scorer.

Disappointed guidetti isn't going for sweden (due to injury) would have been good to see how he does against the likes of england and france.

Euro 2012 - Scott Parker

Scott Parker is having an injection that will hopefully make him available for the Euros. I see Parker having an important part to play for England as the deep lying midfielder infront of the back four.
So if he doesn't make it to the Euros who can come into the side to replace him in that defensive midfield role?

------------Hart-------------
Walker-Ferdinand-Lescott-Cole
-----------Parker------------
-------Carrick--Barry---------
---Walcott-Rooney-Young----

Re: Euro 2012 - Scott Parker

wesshaw1985 said:
Scott Parker is having an injection that will hopefully make him available for the Euros. I see Parker having an important part to play for England as the deep lying midfielder infront of the back four.
So if he doesn't make it to the Euros who can come into the side to replace him in that defensive midfield role?

------------Hart-------------
Walker-Ferdinand-Lescott-Cole
-----------Parker------------
-------Carrick--Barry---------
---Walcott-Rooney-Young----

That team would struggle to get into the top 6 of the Premier League, never mind winning the Euro's

Re: Euro 2012 - Scott Parker

If Scott Parker plays in the Euros he'll get a booking in the first 20 mins of every game he plays in. He'll be on the verge of a sending off and will be suspended for at least a few games.

Maybe RoyH can cope with that but imo he'd be better off leaving Parker at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.