The official excited hyper 12 hours to go thread!

Scottyboi

im proper off on one today and carnt wait to see what happens this month. Knowing city it could be a let down but these arabs dont fuck about so lets fucking have it!!

Doubt we'll be signing anyone on the stroke of new year, unless City have been hiding something from us. Which, come to think about it, is quite possible.

As we all celebrate the Big Ben chimes at 12 tonight. The press will have been gathered on the pitch at COMS. As the bells chime out at 12 over the tannoy, on a flooflit pitch, Chellini, Eto'o, Kaka, Senna & Buffon all walk out down the tunnel with City shirts on.

I do tend to get a bit overexcited!!

Halfpenny said:
Doubt we'll be signing anyone on the stroke of new year, unless City have been hiding something from us. Which, come to think about it, is quite possible.
Samaras!

He's coming home!

blue jim said:
Halfpenny said:
Samaras!

He's coming home!
PMSL. What about Dickov coming back for another stint?

Thaksins Love Child said:
As we all celebrate the Big Ben chimes at 12 tonight. The press will have been gathered on the pitch at COMS. As the bells chime out at 12 over the tannoy, on a flooflit pitch, Chellini, Eto'o, Kaka, Senna & Buffon all walk out down the tunnel with City shirts on.

I do tend to get a bit overexcited!!

so it was written so let it be done

PLEASE GOD JUST THIS ONCE LET IT BE!

i have my day all planned out,gonna start on the sauce around 5,we're going to a new years party in our local,gonna fill the missus full of shots,she'll be begging to go home around one,then its roast beef sandwichs and beer on here for a few hours,this is it lads

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.