The official excited hyper 12 hours to go thread!

paddystyle said:
i have my day all planned out,gonna start on the sauce around 5,we're going to a new years party in our local,gonna fill the missus full of shots,she'll be begging to go home around one,then its roast beef sandwichs and beer on here for a few hours,this is it lads

you not sloshing it up the shit tube?

paddystyle said:
i have my day all planned out,gonna start on the sauce around 5,we're going to a new years party in our local,gonna fill the missus full of shots,she'll be begging to go home around one,then its roast beef sandwichs and beer on here for a few hours,this is it lads
Evil....I like it.

It's times like these I am glad I am single. I do what I want to do. Which is get pissed, watch City, read about City and erm anything to do with City.

all of you are 5 hours ahead of me so I will be able to see this all before the festivities get started, it will be a great day!

It is widely reported today that City have struck a deal for Roque Santa Cruz. An 18 million fee has been agreed, with just the formality of personal terms. The deal should be done within 2 days of the window opening.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
johnmc said:
Doesnt the Transfer window open on the 2nd though??? I thought the FA being lazy bastards are not working tomorrow???
You can sign players from midnight, but they are not registered until the 2nd.

Now here's a thought, cos of time differences and Abu Dhabi being where it is, does this actually mean 7pm here?? or whatever the hell the time difference is!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.