law74 said:
MCFC1993 said:
Like the look of this fourfold tomorrow:

Toulouse vs LYON
ATH MADRID vs Sevilla
Levante vs BARCELONA
Swansea vs LIVERPOOL

Win @ 12.67/1

not sure i would back liverpool to win at Swansea, though it looks like we could have two welsh sides in the Premiership next year

The way Suarez is playing, makes me want to back them.

nice one think they were all in with at least 25 mins to go, sit back and enjoy after that, well done

had a lucky day 10e.w amelia hull 20/1 wins got placepot up at hay for 23 quid went to collect it got the 20 put 3 quid in the fruity 2nd spin pots of gold 291 happy days collects that looks up 50 on no goal villa and arse at 9/2 just the lottery to come now...............

hatton in 5/6

quigg 8/9

bennyblue said:
had a lucky day 10e.w amelia hull 20/1 wins got placepot up at hay for 23 quid went to collect it got the 20 put 3 quid in the fruity 2nd spin pots of gold 291 happy days collects that looks up 50 on no goal villa and arse at 9/2 just the lottery to come now...............

hatton in 5/6

quigg 8/9

yeah had fun bets let the little lad pick em, hes gone hatton in 4th and quigg in 5th, just had nightmare trying to book fight with primetime what a load of shit they are

bluemc1 said:
bennyblue said:

hatton in 5/6

quigg 8/9

yeah had fun bets let the little lad pick em, hes gone hatton in 4th and quigg in 5th, just had nightmare trying to book fight with primetime what a load of shit they are

watch online ? kids gone for 1/2 hatton wishful methinks lol

bennyblue said:
bluemc1 said:
bennyblue said:

hatton in 5/6

quigg 8/9

watch online ? kids gone for 1/2 hatton wishful methinks lol

its ok ive sorted it it just took forever, yeah 1/2 is hoping lol, last time i asked him he said david price round 1 v harrison i thought that was money gone but hey he pulled that one out so you never know, fingers crossed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.