The official GAMBLING TIPS thread.

tidyman said:
Anyone been having a bet on I'm a Celebrity?

Might be sad but there can be good money to be made with a bit of homework.

Rosemary and Ashley are currently more or less JFs and I'm happy to take them both on.
If you look at the list of the 10 previous winners, neither of them really fits the demographic of the sort of people who tend to win these things.

And if you think I'm sad, I know a bloke who for about six years, relied almost exclusively making a living by trading on Big Brother.
I have made a few quid on these sad markets in the past
I havnt watched this but have done a bit of trading
Pussycat doll to win :)

Gambling for a living is the biggest load of shit I have ever heard and I hear it that much I can fucking smell it.

The amount of people who claim they make money doesn't stack up considering most bookies have 100s of nice warm, clean & shiny shops across the country, pay thousands out in wages and tax yet still get rich.

If you firmly believe you can make money out of the bookies with "systems" and "knowing markets" then there's only 1 word for you. MUG!!!

Have a cheeky punt now and then as its fun but know that your probably going to lose.

Funny as fuck reading some of the gash put on here

RACHACE said:
Gambling for a living is the biggest load of shit I have ever heard and I hear it that much I can fucking smell it.

The amount of people who claim they make money doesn't stack up considering most bookies have 100s of nice warm, clean & shiny shops across the country, pay thousands out in wages and tax yet still get rich.

If you firmly believe you can make money out of the bookies with "systems" and "knowing markets" then there's only 1 word for you. MUG!!!

Have a cheeky punt now and then as its fun but know that your probably going to lose.

Gambling and trading are different things.

Although I agree there is some shocking bets on here.

RACHACE said:

You dont go in bookies much then?

How many people on here are claiming to be making a living through gambling?

I can't recall anyone claiming that.

tidyman said:

Just another miserable fucker off bluemoon with nothing to add to the thread but shit mate..

welcometomanchester said:
RACHACE said:

Gambling and trading are different things.

Although I agree there is some shocking bets on here.

Gambling, trading whatever you want to call it. Investing on the outcome of sporting events is something very very very few people see a return on, never mind make a living.

The average lad on the street (or on here) should not be convinced that he can make money from sports betting. It's just going to end in tears.

The cookie monster said:
tidyman said:

Just another miserable fucker off bluemoon with nothing to add to the thread but shit mate..

In the 1st few pages of this thread there's talk of backing the favourite I.e bayern, manure, Juventus etc heavily in order to make a decent amount.

You have just spoken about studying fucking celebrity get me out of here as "good money" can be made???

I'm no miserable fucker either you prick, I like a bet and bet on football most weeks whether it's a treble or goals galore. However, I don't expect see a huge return or make a living it's a bit of fun.

Whys that miserable?

RACHACE said:
The cookie monster said:
tidyman said:

In the 1st few pages of this thread there's talk of backing the favourite I.e bayern, manure, Juventus etc heavily in order to make a decent amount.

You have just spoken about studying fucking celebrity get me out of here as "good money" can be made???

I'm no miserable fucker either you prick, I like a bet and bet on football most weeks whether it's a treble or goals galore. However, I don't expect see a huge return or make a living it's a bit of fun.

Whys that miserable?
Show me my post where i said that?
Oh and fair enough about the miserable fucker comment,bit hasty :)

The cookie monster said:
RACHACE said:
The cookie monster said:

Whys that miserable?
Show me my post where i said that?

I was replying to 2 people, that was in response to tidyman.

Can I ask why what I posted made you react in such an aggressive manner? Not sure where in my post I was telling lies.

Just seen your edit, no probs :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.