Votes: 542 49.4%
  • Hughes Out

Votes: 359 32.7%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 197 17.9%

• Total voters

Damocles

Administrator
Alright ladies and gents, we now have an official poll for the issue of Mark Hughes.

Please be aware that any other Hughes In or Hughes Out topics not discussing a new aspect of it, will be merged in to this thread.

We have setup the poll to ensure that users can change their votes if they wish, which will provide an ongoing statistic to the split of the forum, and that the thread will not be used for "I told you so" purposes.

The categories are :

Hughes In - You believe that it would be wrong to sack Hughes right now.
Hughes Out - You wanted Mark Hughes to be sacked RIGHT NOW.
On The Fence - You want to wait a little while longer before making a definitive decision.

Enjoy, and please keep discussion of Hughes' job security to this thread.

Thanks,
The Mod Team.

Re: My 2 cents

there are a lot of "fans" who obviously havn't been thru tha shit, I have, you have by tha sounds of it but some are glory hunting knobwinks who have little to no perspective on the current situation...but seriously if we don't win the next two games sack tha rag cnut;)

Re: My 2 cents

No, no-one did think we'd coast through the season, it's why Im surprised it's brought up every couple of hours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.