• Hughes In

Votes: 542 49.4%
  • Hughes Out

Votes: 359 32.7%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 197 17.9%

• Total voters
nickson71 said:
To make an informed decision I need to know what other manager are very interested in taking the job if I decide to sack Hughes.

This is why I'm leaving this one to the owners at the moment as they may have a very good idea on who's interested and when they are available

as a result I'm not voting

That's on the fence mate.

Re: My 2 cents

Dont know what your on but i wish i had some because i cant see any run of wins on the horizon the way we are playing.
Its one thing to get behind our team ,but you have to be realistic and wonder where our next wins are going to come from

Damocles said:
nickson71 said:
To make an informed decision I need to know what other manager are very interested in taking the job if I decide to sack Hughes.

This is why I'm leaving this one to the owners at the moment as they may have a very good idea on who's interested and when they are available

as a result I'm not voting

That's on the fence mate.

You should have had another catagory, on the fence about being on the fence.

I'm on the fence btw

Hughes in.

People getting far to ahead of themselves.

Top 6 the target and a Cup, which is more than achievable. No point sacking someone mid season, especially when its will cost a fucking fortune.

IN!!!

joint 4th if we win out game in hand and quarters of the carling cup. what a disaster the season has been so far!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.