the official I;m off tomorrow and not going to bed thread

I'm not off but I'm working 13.30 to 22.00 so loads more drinking time left.

mr t said:
just come home from a night out.went on a football do last night and got smashed.anyway came home tonight in a reasonable state and have 2 cans ready to open,but the wifes still up.

do I,,1,, grab a can and risk an argument

2,,wait for her to go to bed and risk the previous beer loosing its impact thus making my last 2 worth jack shit in the topping up side of things if she stays up for an age

or 3,, sneak outside with a can while pretending I can hear somthing,and make out I want to check everything is ok,however although this one seems the better opsion,she may sus it as having to down 2 cans would require the same excuse being used more than once.

please help as the beer is now wearing off..cheers

i8therags said:
mr t said:
just come home from a night out.went on a football do last night and got smashed.anyway came home tonight in a reasonable state and have 2 cans ready to open,but the wifes still up.

do I,,1,, grab a can and risk an argument

2,,wait for her to go to bed and risk the previous beer loosing its impact thus making my last 2 worth jack shit in the topping up side of things if she stays up for an age

or 3,, sneak outside with a can while pretending I can hear somthing,and make out I want to check everything is ok,however although this one seems the better opsion,she may sus it as having to down 2 cans would require the same excuse being used more than once.

please help as the beer is now wearing off..cheers
Just get divorced - then you drink as much as you like on a Sunday night.

Or say you're dying for a shit and neck them both whilst sat on the bog claiming it's a never ending crap but you don't know why.

eshiers1 said:
as a lazy student i am off every day during the summer!!!
and as a jealous miserable twat who unfortunately has to go to work every day during the summer I hope it rains in Newcastle!!!!!!!!

Oh and I also hope that Joey Barton dosen't get a move back to the premiership cos the obnoxious twat dosen't deserve it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.