The OFFICIAL moan about the Adebayor song thread [MERGED]

Re: Words to Ade song at Pompey?

Dubai Blue said:
Hmmmmmmmm...................I wonder how this thread will turn out.

23m7tjd.jpg

any news fella??...are we going to sign anyone?

shadygiz said:
Bossman Blue said:
Not appropriate at all. Its racist.

what is

I think he means the whole elephant thing.

The thing that pisses me off about the song is nobody really knows him as a person, yet think s its alright to bring his Mrs into it.

Is he even married? Does anyone know that?

"I still need to be loved" our Ade reveals.

Ad-e-ba-yor
We're gonna love ya more and more
Each and every time ya score
Ad-e-ba-yor

AD-E-BA-YOR
Ad-e-ba-yor

AD-E-BA-YOR...

...ad infinitum

Ade said on MOTD 2 last night thats he's happy to be at a club where the fans love him, well this song should be nipped in the bud right now...

Im sure we can all come up with different words to this song as the present song is unacceptable to say the least..

Adebayor rhymes with score so theres a great song out there ready to be made for him so lets put our ideas together and find it..

what do you say ??

samharris said:
Ade said on MOTD 2 last night thats he's happy to be at a club where the fans love him, well this song should be nipped in the bud right now...

Im sure we can all come up with different words to this song as the present song is unacceptable to say the least..

Adebayor rhymes with score so theres a great song out there ready to be made for him so lets put our ideas together and find it..

what do you say ??

totally agree...we neeed to show more respect to him.

shadygiz said:
Bossman Blue said:
Not appropriate at all. Its racist.

what is

Unless you have seen him without his clothes on it makes a statement about the size of his dick that can only be linked to the stereotyping that says all black men have large ones. A stupid assumption that dates from days when racism was accepted as it abused a 'lower class' of person.

Robbo. said:
samharris said:

what do you say ??

totally agree...we neeed to show more respect to him.

Simple:

Ad-e-ba-yor
Ad-e-ba-yor

AD-E-BA-YOR
Ad-e-ba-yor

AD-E-BA-YOR...

...ad infinitum

Bossman Blue said:
shadygiz said:

Unless you have seen him without his clothes on it makes a statement about the size of his dick that can only be linked to the stereotyping that says all black men have large ones. A stupid assumption that dates from days when racism was accepted as it abused a 'lower class' of person.

I wish people would call me for having a large dick!! :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.