• Lescott

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • SWP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De Jong

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Re: vote for november player of the month

Agree about Lescott, but De Jong wins my vote once again, a quality month from Nige.

Lescott has been improving match by match and despite what the pundits say I thought he played well yesterday. He was flying in with some decent aerial challenges and winning the ball. He was doing what he was paid for yesterday i.e. a gritty centre halfs performance and not pretending he was Beckenbauer.

My vote will therefore go to Lescott because if he were to win it then it would give his confidence a massive boost and can only be a good thing for us surely.

irlamblue70 said:
Lescott has been improving match by match and despite what the pundits say I thought he played well yesterday. He was flying in with some decent aerial challenges and winning the ball. He was doing what he was paid for yesterday i.e. a gritty centre halfs performance and not pretending he was Beckenbauer.

My vote will therefore go to Lescott because if he were to win it then it would give his confidence a massive boost and can only be a good thing for us surely.

I'll go for Lescott as well, I've stuck up for him on here a few times and think he deserves it. Did he really get a slating from pundits after yesterday? If so then that's ridiculous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.