• SWP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De Jong

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Re: vote for november player of the month

SambaMike said:
pardoe said:
You thought he played well at Birmingham, or even yesterday?
Best player on the pitch yesterday.
I must've been watching a different game. I saw Hull's midfield roaming through ours time after time and no-one really caring less.

pardoe said:
SambaMike said:
I must've been watching a different game. I saw Hull's midfield roaming through ours time after time and no-one really caring less.
Yeah thats a different game.

pardoe said:
SambaMike said:
think the negativity of bluemoons wearing off on you pal,NDJ played well yesterday won loads in the air and everything on the deck

Torres for being hurt and keeping us above Liverpool until yesterday!

But in all seriousness I cant really pick out anyone as we havent had very many good performances of late. So I will just throw out a vote for Lescott.

Van Blerk, but Given runs him close.

No, it can only be Given, and i'm surprised at some of the others mentioned, purely based on Novembers matches I mean. To quote my old fella, 'we'd be bottom of the league if it wasn't for Given', bless him, he doesn't know much about football, but I think he got that statement pretty much spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.