***The Official Present Swap Thread***

I got this last year:

99999_MakingItReal_f.jpg

"I know you like soccer, so I got you this..."

Was in the recycling before the day was out. Sorry Nan.

Pissed off, bought a 360 from CeX in town and it's banned from Live! That's fucking going back.

Halfpenny said:
Pissed off, bought a 360 from CeX in town and it's banned from Live! That's fucking going back.

I don't know what CeX is but you should never buy a second hand Xbox unless it has been restored by the manufacturers i.e Microsoft

The main reason for people returning them these days seems to be because poor people and idiots are chipping their Xboxs to get cheap games, and subsequently getting banned from Xbox live

Bought the Mouse Trap board game from Toys R Us in Stockport for my young son . I opened it for him to set it up , inside the following pieces were missing = 3 stainless steel balls , 4 mice and the toilet seat .
My son was gutted . Missing one piece is bad enough , but the fuckin' thing's called Mouse Trap and there's no fucking mice in it .
Going to send MB games an email and i'm going to kick off at Toys R Us . Doesn't noone think to check the stock before selling it to the public ?
Don't they have quality control in place on the production line at MB ? Some member(s) of staff must have thought it would be funny to omit half the fucking game from the packing process , so to upset a 4 year old boy , fucking c.unts . The game isn't aimed at adults is it .
Just wait till i get down to Stockport .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.