The official ps3 games thread

Blueboylewis09

This is a thread that can be about anything to do with the ps3 and games that you have against each other. I got my ps3 for christmas as i wished and i am buzzing over it!
What a great console and there is so much to do with it. Loads of online features and everything.

My gamertag is lewis_mcfc15 so add me if you want.

I have the following games-

Fifa 09
Assassin's creed
Kane and Lynch: Dead men
Fifa 10
Devil May Cry 4
GhostBusters
Burnout Paradise
Army of Two
Fifa street 3
Untold Legends-Dark Kingdom
Club

Has anyone got Kane and Lynch that fancy running through the career mode or something?

Why do you have FIFA 09 & 10?

Borderlands, FIFA 10 and Modern Warfare are all I play lately....

My online ID is TimmyLeah

Haven't got one myself but I agree, the PS3's, much like the iPhone are unbelievable.

Looks like you cleared up as well, fella, that's a big selection of games.

Timmmmahhhh said:
Why do you have FIFA 09 & 10?

Borderlands, FIFA 10 and Modern Warfare are all I play lately....

My online ID is TimmyLeah

My mum and dad got me fifa 09 and my sistor got me 10 but i am not bothered. Even though i obviously play on fifa 10 more than 09, Fifa 09 is still a good and i dont mind playing on it.

I am gettign modern warfare 2 soon so i will play you all on that. I will also be on the ps3 soon so i will add your id too.

CELTICRORY said:
Uncharted 2 is the best PS3 game by far IMO.

I was just about to ask what people thought of this... Getting my boyfriend a PS3 for his birthday in a few weeks, and was planning on getting him a few games (this included).

FOTN said:
CELTICRORY said:
Uncharted 2 is the best PS3 game by far IMO.

I was just about to ask what people thought of this... Getting my boyfriend a PS3 for his birthday in a few weeks, and was planning on getting him a few games (this included).

Superb game, I'd get him the first one too, equally brilliant and probably quite cheap now.

philinho said:
FOTN said:

Superb game, I'd get him the first one too, equally brilliant and probably quite cheap now.

I got the first one for £7 from Game....not got the second yet, too caught up in Borderlands and Modern Warfare!!

I got the second one from blockbuster 2nd hand for £30, completed the game and just sold it on ebay for £26...

£4 for an amazing game is great business in my book :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.