The official statement from Carlos Tevez.

DD said:
Neil McNab said:
Totally disagree, Tevez works very hard and his goal output looks very good on paper (not the norm for him) but he wastes a lot of chances, misses a lot opportunities to put in other players, is too easily dragged deep, can't hold the ball up and is no good in the air. IMO city haven't played well for most of the season, only recently have they started to look like a decent team. A player like Dzeko would not only replace Tevez but would surpass him. Arsenal are top using strikers that most on here wouldn't swap for a bag of all sorts, Tevez can fuck off back to Notre Damme!

Sorry mate but no-one has seen as much of Dzeko as me over the last couple of years. I follow the Bundesliga very closely.

If there is one team in the Premier League he will not fit in, it's a City side that insists on a slow, methodical passing game.

Dzeko thrives on a fast, high tempo game that ends with a quick, early cross into the box. If Chelsea signed him, I could see him being a star. If we sign him, he'll be the new Steve Daley.
Not so sure about that. Sure, Magath had them running around like Wimbledon. But Dzeko scores as many with his feet, and everyone takes corners, plays the long clearance.

Sorry mate but no-one has seen as much of Dzeko as me over the last couple of years. I follow the Bundesliga very closely.

If there is one team in the Premier League he will not fit in, it's a City side that insists on a slow, methodical passing game.

Dzeko thrives on a fast, high tempo game that ends with a quick, early cross into the box. If Chelsea signed him, I could see him being a star. If we sign him, he'll be the new Steve Daley.[/quote]

I never watch Bundesliga but this is pish.

What annoys me the most about this statement is the fact he doesn't mention the fans once. I don't care how much hes fallen out with some "executives" he's been given nothing but support from us the fans. This just highlights the whole selfishness of this situation, hes only ever thinking about him self and how he looks in the media spotlight. I Suppose this is the way the majority of footballers are these days, but its so sad.

Neil McNab said:
DD said:
Much as I would like to agree, most people and the man himself know this is not striclty the case.

Carlos Tevez is the best player we have had for 30+ years. Players like him do not grow on trees. Make no bones about this, his inevitable departure is a disaster.

What can we do though? We have to be strong and that means fucking the guy off.

I'm devastated about the way this has turned out and I really think it's going to cost us a chance of winning a Championship that was there for the taking, but one man is not greater than the club. We are playing this right. We have to be strong.

One thing is for sure, the January window now desperately needs us to sign a striker of world class proportions and if we have to pay over the odds, we have to fuck the principles and just get it done. If we don't get ourselves a world class striker now then we are not going to make the four.

The past is the past and we have got to get on with the future now. It' not good but we've survived worse and will do so again.

The king is dead. Long live the king! Time to find a new hero.
Totally disagree, Tevez works very hard and his goal output looks very good on paper (not the norm for him) but he wastes a lot of chances, misses a lot opportunities to put in other players, is too easily dragged deep, can't hold the ball up and is no good in the air. IMO city haven't played well for most of the season, only recently have they started to look like a decent team. A player like Dzeko would not only replace Tevez but would surpass him. Arsenal are top using strikers that most on here wouldn't swap for a bag of all sorts, Tevez can fuck off back to Notre Damme!
Im sorry mate, but you are completly wrong here. Tevez is world class striker and one of the best in the world, he's much better player than Dzeko. Dzeko is dependent on the service he gets, while Tevez is one man attack.....you dont find players like Tevez easily....he may be pr!ck, but dont downplay his ability

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.