The Official Summer Transfer Update Thread - 2/5/10 9pm

I am new here at the forum... i am quite amazed by the quality of this forum..
glad to be a part of it
Now to the subject
i think we should strenghen the defence and the attaking midfield...
i think lescott should go ... he was a flop
we should strenghen the left back position (because Bridge and Garrido are not good enough for this level) candidates :
Marcelo, Ashley Cole, Taye Taiwo, Benoît Trémoulinas, Juan Vargas, Leighton Baines, Aly Cissokho, Aleksandar Kolarov, Giorgio Chiellini (can play as a LB), Ansaldi, etc...
we should definitly buy one centre back if we are going to sell Lescott i can think of :Giorgio Chiellini, Michael Ciani, Per Mertesacker, Benedikt Howedes, Johnny Heitinga, Naldo, Stephane Mbia, etc...
As we all fans saw this season our attaking trio is one of the best in the EPL but the thing is that our strikers are those who tried to create their own chances (Tevez sometimes found himself dribbling 4 players to get to shot)
that's why a playmaker is needed (kind of our own Xavi ) there's a lot of good playmaker out there i can think of : Lucho Gonzalez, Mesut Özil, James Milner, Mikel Arteta, Rafael van der Vaart, Éver Banega, Marek Hamsik, David Silva,Bastian Schweinsteiger,Joe Cole, Yoann Gourcuff, Clint Dempsey, Benoit Cheyrou, Kwadwo Asamoah, etc...
what's weird is that i saw MC being liked with defensive midfielders ( Yaya Toure, Fernando Gago, Moussa Sissoko ) when we got De Jong and Barry and even Kompany for these positions... though i think everyone of these players mentioned above is a quality and would add to our team.
I, personally don't like Adebayor because i think he's lazy and his only quality is his headers but still happy he's on our side atleast but still i would like to see strikers coming to city because appart from tevez they are all average players who enjoyed a good season (Bellamy)
good strikers to buy: Lucas Barrios, Sergio Aguero, Fernando Torres, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Edin Dzeko, Mario Balotelli, Oscar Cardozo, Edison Cavani, André-Pierre Gignac (no Higauin because he signed gis renewal damn it i wanted him to come !! )
assuming that we saw MC sign one player till now (Boateng) i think we will see at least another 4-5 signings accompagned but 6-7 sells to balance the team : we should sell: Onuaha (loan), Ireland (sadly), Bellamy, Bojinov, Caicedo, Jo, Robinho (sadly) and Roque Santa Cruz.

Amir1011 said:
I am new here at the forum... i am quite amazed by the quality of this forum..
glad to be a part of it
Now to the subject
i think we should strenghen the defence and the attaking midfield...
i think lescott should go ... he was a flop
we should strenghen the left back position (because Bridge and Garrido are not good enough for this level) candidates :
Marcelo, Ashley Cole, Taye Taiwo, Benoît Trémoulinas, Juan Vargas, Leighton Baines, Aly Cissokho, Aleksandar Kolarov, Giorgio Chiellini (can play as a LB), Ansaldi, etc...
we should definitly buy one centre back if we are going to sell Lescott i can think of :Giorgio Chiellini, Michael Ciani, Per Mertesacker, Benedikt Howedes, Johnny Heitinga, Naldo, Stephane Mbia, etc...
As we all fans saw this season our attaking trio is one of the best in the EPL but the thing is that our strikers are those who tried to create their own chances (Tevez sometimes found himself dribbling 4 players to get to shot)
that's why a playmaker is needed (kind of our own Xavi ) there's a lot of good playmaker out there i can think of : Lucho Gonzalez, Mesut Özil, James Milner, Mikel Arteta, Rafael van der Vaart, Éver Banega, Marek Hamsik, David Silva,Bastian Schweinsteiger,Joe Cole, Yoann Gourcuff, Clint Dempsey, Benoit Cheyrou, Kwadwo Asamoah, etc...
what's weird is that i saw MC being liked with defensive midfielders ( Yaya Toure, Fernando Gago, Moussa Sissoko ) when we got De Jong and Barry and even Kompany for these positions... though i think everyone of these players mentioned above is a quality and would add to our team.
I, personally don't like Adebayor because i think he's lazy and his only quality is his headers but still happy he's on our side atleast but still i would like to see strikers coming to city because appart from tevez they are all average players who enjoyed a good season (Bellamy)
good strikers to buy: Lucas Barrios, Sergio Aguero, Fernando Torres, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Edin Dzeko, Mario Balotelli, Oscar Cardozo, Edison Cavani, André-Pierre Gignac (no Higauin because he signed gis renewal damn it i wanted him to come !! )
assuming that we saw MC sign one player till now (Boateng) i think we will see at least another 4-5 signings accompagned but 6-7 sells to balance the team : we should sell: Onuaha (loan), Ireland (sadly), Bellamy, Bojinov, Caicedo, Jo, Robinho (sadly) and Roque Santa Cruz.

You've copied and pasted that on more than one city forum already. Go away.

Sounds like a glory hunter, didn't know we had them yet. Like the Real Madrid and Arsenal fans on goal.com, every time a decent prospect or player is mentioned.

"Come to Madrid! Hala Madrid!
12:15pm, Jon, Nigeria"

Sylvinho, Benji and Petriv released by club, obvious, but needs to be said on an update thread. (Boring)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.