The official We want rooney at city thread!

I couldn't believe the Tevez story when the papers said that was a done deal. Now he is the main reason we are having such a good start to the season.
I'm not sure I believe that we will get the potato headed scouser, but if we do I will be well happy. Every rag I know is so gutted, it's fantastic. I would love to see him in a City shirt. Sign him up........

Pigeonho said:
Niall Quinns Discopants said:
That's what people said about Hughes as well. Still waiting for all those trophies from that rag ****.
Whats being a rag got to do with anything?

It's got nothing to do with it except in the minds of some of our fans who are still living in the past.

Didsbury Dave said:
Pigeonho said:
Whats being a rag got to do with anything?

It's got nothing to do with it except in the minds of some of our fans who are still living in the past.

So what's the future like then? Do tell me. Us standing side by side holding hands with rags singing "We are the world"? Swapping scarves like fucking scousers?

Didsbury Dave said:

So what's the future like then? Do tell me. Us standing side by side holding hands with rags singing "We are the world"? Swapping scarves like fucking scousers?
I wish i was as big of a City fan than you, having said that though i'll stick to wanting the best players at my club which will in turn bring success. You big blue you.

Pigeonho said:
I wish i was as big of a City fan than you, having said that though i'll stick to wanting the best players at my club which will in turn bring success. You big blue you.

What a fucking load of shite. Stick to Championship Manager.

Pigeonho said:

What a fucking load of shite. Stick to Championship Manager.

This says it all, anyone with any brains switched to FM.

Didsbury Dave said:

Us winning trophies and being better than them.

Not caring more about Man United than ourselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.