The official We want rooney at city thread!

I don't want Rooney - got to have some morals with our new found wealth!
However I do want wild, rabid, uninformend, salacious, embarrassing, arrogant pisstaking, destabilising speculation for the next couple of weeks and at transfer time - just to emphasise how the tables and balance of power have turned.
Then just say no thanks and walk away leaving both Mr Potato and Mr Pissed well and truly f**ked.

markbmcfc said:
Niall Quinns Discopants said:
So what's the future like then? Do tell me. Us standing side by side holding hands with rags singing "We are the world"? Swapping scarves like fucking scousers?

We wonder why they call us bitter.

Not wanting to intervene on someone else's debate, but what is your stronger feeling - loving City, or hating United? Everything you say points to the latter, in case you weren't aware.

I've never wondered why they call us bitters.

I love City and hate united. Natural balance.

markbmcfc said:

Not wanting to intervene on someone else's debate, but what is your stronger feeling - loving City, or hating United? Everything you say points to the latter, in case you weren't aware.

Yeah and thats fine and understandable, but if you love City why don't you want Rooney here as a City player? If you hate United why don't you want to see them without that player? Love = wanting us to get as good as possible, hate = wanting them to become shit. Rooney is the answer to that love and hate questions.

Pigeonho said:

Yeah and thats fine and understandable, but if you love City why don't you want Rooney here as a City player? If you hate United why don't you want to see them without that player? Love = wanting us to get as good as possible, hate = wanting them to become shit. Rooney is the answer to that love and hate questions.

It'd be nice to see him leave for say Real (where by the way I think he is going anyway). I don't want such dirty rag influence in our dressing room spoiling the Blue spirit. Neither do I want my kid, due in march, to grow up remembering we had such low life as a "star" for us when he/she was growing up.

It's about standards, heritage and tradition. The only things that really determine the Club. Owners, players, managers and even grounds come and go. Only thing that stays are the supporters and the tradition.

Edit. Oh, and then there's the minor detail that Rooney is nothing like world class player. I want to see world class footballers for us, not world class tabloid and video game stars.

Pigeonho said:

It'd be nice to see him leave for say Real (where by the way I think he is going anyway). I don't want such dirty rag influence in our dressing room spoiling the Blue spirit. Neither do I want my kid, due in march, to grow up remembering we had such low life as a "star" for us when he/she was growing up.

It's about standards, heritage and tradition. The only things that really determine the Club. Owners, players, managers and even grounds come and go. Only thing that stays are the supporters and the tradition.
For all you know some of our players could act the way Rooney does off the field, if thats what you are referring to that is. If its about the swearing at refs, well if you think none of our players swear at a ref during a game, you're quite frankly deluded. And this 'spoiling the Blue Spirit' thing. Whats that all about?!?!?

markbmcfc said:

What's become obvious to me is that a number of Blues do actually think that way. They hate United as much as they love City.

There is no balance for me. I love City with all my heart and think about them all the time.

I'm midly amused when United lose and euphoric when City win.

Are you saying you feel the same when Utd concede as when City score?

only want rooney if tevez is happy with it. as i remember they did play well together at the reds so it may work out.

This will catapult us into the stratosphere if it were to happen
and i hope it does.I love my club and couldn't give two f*cks
about where he plays at the mo.
I only want what's good for City and if this helps us achieve
our goals then I say go get the big name players.

I agree DD thats why i cant go on MEN at the minute, looks like i clicked on the rags page, City stories please MEN<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:07 pm --<br /><br />I would still rather Dzeko, if Balo is a hit we dont need Rooney to succeed

Pigeonho said:

Edit. Oh, and then there's the minor detail that Rooney is nothing like world class player. I want to see world class footballers for us, not world class tabloid and video game stars.

''It's about standards, heritage and tradition.''

I agree. I have always felt that City were a classier outfit than the rags. The rags, it seemed, always had more chavs, thugs, thieves, rapists, ex-jailbirds and such like surrounding their club, and in the medja. Plus of course a right bunch of scumbags off it. City always had more style...more class.....more substance....were a cut above that shower.

Rooney fits the rags profile. Chavvy scouse whore shagger. Perfect for their low-life image.

If he came here he'd taint us with that. I don't want us cheapened like that. Yes sometimes shit happens from within like Barton but why invite it in from the outside?

He'd be in better company with John Terry at Chelsea.

As for Tevez and Rooney comparisons? They are chalk and cheese.

[puts tin hat firmly on]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.