The official "Why I am in love with Yaya Toure" thread

Yaya just said it is the first time he has scored 2 goals in one game in his career - someone needs to tell him he scored 2 against West Ham last season after the dubious goals panel awarded him the 2nd one.

ANYWAY, I FUCKING LOVE YAYA BECAUSE HE IS THE BEST ALL-ROUND PLAYER IN THE WORLD. FEW EVEN COME CLOSE TO HIM!

Two guys I am never concerned with when they take a knock and are limping around. Micah and Yaya.

I love the way he saunters around the pitch for 40 minutes, looks completely gassed and then decides to pick up a ball at midfield and outpace everyone going to goal.

He's absolutely nails and that first goal showed it.

I must say that the rags that nicked him "The terminator" was rather accurate..Even if it was "Like an effing terminator.." they said.

blue.behind.enemy.lines said:
For his contribution to us lifting our first trophy in 35 year in the semi against the rags and the final against Stoke, along with today potentially securing the title, my first born son will be called Yaya, its here in writting you can hold me to it :D

Haha I made the decision after the FA Cup final my first child will be called Yaya Toure - regardless of gender

OnlyOneUweRosler said:
blue.behind.enemy.lines said:
For his contribution to us lifting our first trophy in 35 year in the semi against the rags and the final against Stoke, along with today potentially securing the title, my first born son will be called Yaya, its here in writting you can hold me to it :D

Haha I made the decision after the FA Cup final my first child will be called Yaya Toure - regardless of gender

Haha brilliant mate, eitherway hopefully in a few years Yaya will be a popular name amongst the kiddies in Manchester aha :D

Ya Ya Ya Ya, Ya Ya Ya, Ya, Ya Ya Ya Toure . Gonna be singing this all week. Hope we sing it loud n proud at QPR game too ! Think we should pay him some more .

I love him because the thread on ragcafe is making me lol so hard.

They have a thread on him, at first they are all "meh he is average, not as good as carrick, scholes etc".
Now go to the last few pages and piss yourself laughing at the contrast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.