The official "Why I am in love with Yaya Toure" thread

Re: Release the YAYA!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Just hope the rest of the strike force find their shooting boots next Sunday. From the texts and matchday centre comments we could have doubled our GD this afternoon. Nice to have Yaya in reserve when SA, ED, CT are shooting blanks!

We need Yaya to be on form for QPR

Laertes said:
He scores big goals.

Stoke away, that goal was immense. Pure Class, a one off, he's our new Chief.

The first goal at the Toon was sublime, he engineered the chance with a one two and Sergio just rolled the ball into his path so he could take it first time.

Re: The official "Why I am in love with Yaya Toure" thread

Yaya Toure is a train without brakes.

(read it on the Guardian comment page today, made me lol anyway)

rogdogblue said:
Laertes said:
He scores big goals.

Stoke away, that goal was immense. Pure Class, a one off, he's our new Chief.

The first goal at the Toon was sublime, he engineered the chance with a one two and Sergio just rolled the ball into his path so he could take it first time.

That goal could well be what decides the title.

Yaya Toure won us the cup and quite possibly won us the league title as well with his last performance, such a versataile player

OnlyOneUweRosler said:
This man is immense! Scored the winner in the FA Cup semi final to send us to our first final in 30 years. Then scored the winner in that final. Now after a tense game scores a brace to put us within 90 minutes of a our first title in 40 years.

Gentlemen, share your love for Yaya!

Well worth resurrecting this thread given he scored a scorcher at Wembley. He has been a Wembley hero THREE times for City (semi-final against United, final against Stoke, final against Sunderland)

Confess your man love for Yaya

He is the epitome of a big time player. He always comes up with something special on the big occasions. Maybe we ought to start calling him Mr Tumble :-)

andy h said:
He is the epitome of a big time player. He always comes up with something special on the big occasions. Maybe we ought to start calling him Mr Tumble :-)

I know, he just loves the big games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.