The Official World T20 thread.

I know that Malinga has been questioned before re. his bowling action and been cleared. But to me, it just LOOKS wrong. His arm, even though it is straight-ish is nearly at 90 degrees to his torso,FFS

jimharri said:
I know that Malinga has been questioned before re. his bowling action and been cleared. But to me, it just LOOKS wrong. His arm, even though it is straight-ish is nearly at 90 degrees to his torso,FFS

How does he get away with it? defo looks like a chuck but like you said hes been cleared, must be really off putting when facing him.

dannybcity said:
jimharri said:

There's nowt wrong with it, I think it's entertaining.

I found it entertaining seeing Aussie wickets bouncing left, right and centre to it! ;)

That Ireland game was the first cricket game I watched and it was good fun. Dont know too much about the rules but they looked good. I just wonder if Ireland could of held onto the Irish players that now have declared for England just how good they could be in cricket. That Keeper for Ireland will more or less end up with England aswell which is a shame. England should be called the British Isles as there must be a number of players from Wales and Scotland involved in the England team aswell.

leighton said:
That Ireland game was the first cricket game I watched and it was good fun. Dont know too much about the rules but they looked good. I just wonder if Ireland could of held onto the Irish players that now have declared for England just how good they could be in cricket. That Keeper for Ireland will more or less end up with England aswell which is a shame. England should be called the British Isles as there must be a number of players from Wales and Scotland involved in the England team aswell.

In Test's all can represent England. The ECB's actual name is The England and Wales Cricket Board.

dannybcity said:
leighton said:

In Test's all can represent England. The ECB's actual name is The England and Wales Cricket Board.

In the last few years Ed Joyce and Eoin Morgan moved to play for England wikipedia is great but if it is only for Enlish and Welsh players why are they aloud to play for England how are the shit teams meant to get better if there better players play for England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.