The Official World T20 thread.

Re: The Official World T20 thread but

Ntini77 said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Ntini77 said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Spinners are only good if you're playing on the doctored Subbie decks though. India will never win a series in Australia or South Africa.

To be fair though India had a great chance to beat Australia in Australia last time but Bucknor had a mare.
You're kidding right? That game was all set for a draw before Michael Clarke came in with his 3/5. Would have been a 1-1 draw if they were lucky.

The sooks should have gone home when they said they were going to.

Oh yeah forgot about Clarke's wickets !

I still think it was a pretty tight series but yes your probably right India will struggle to win in Australia & SA for some time to come.

Yes it does sound impossible but with our captain M s Dhoni at the helm we have achieved so many impossibles. South Africa are level with India right now but the aussies seem to be a vulnerable team.

Ntini77 said:
Didn't Michael Clarke also get 6 wickets for almost nothing against India, or am I thinking of someone else ?
Yes Michael Clarke returned figures of 6 for 9 in his fourth test.

Smartarse. Keep 'em coming, I don't mind.

I'll tell you what though, I'm more entertained by 450 overs of test cricket than 40 overs of trying to whack the cover of it. Bring on the tests.

And rememer, he who laughs last, laughs loudest.

coimbatore blue said:
Aussies have to get rid of overrated players like shane watson. Ok he was the best player in the IPL but i have rarely seen him perform for Australia. Dont know what the Australian selectors see in him.
He'll pull a hammy next game anyway. Fuck me that bloke is more weak as water, he's been injured more times than he's played.

Dussey is another overrated hack, but luckily they've kept him out of the test arena so far.

Nathan Hauritz couldn't spin a yarn, honestly one of the worst slow bowlers I've ever seen represent Australia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.