The Official World T20 thread.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
coimbatore blue said:
Aussies have to get rid of overrated players like shane watson. Ok he was the best player in the IPL but i have rarely seen him perform for Australia. Dont know what the Australian selectors see in him.
He'll pull a hammy next game anyway. Fuck me that bloke is more weak as water, he's been injured more times than he's played.

Dussey is another overrated hack, but luckily they've kept him out of the test arena so far.

Nathan Hauritz couldn't spin a yarn, honestly one of the worst slow bowlers I've ever seen represent Australia.

What about Simon Katich . He is a class player.

coimbatore blue said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
coimbatore blue said:
Aussies have to get rid of overrated players like shane watson. Ok he was the best player in the IPL but i have rarely seen him perform for Australia. Dont know what the Australian selectors see in him.
He'll pull a hammy next game anyway. Fuck me that bloke is more weak as water, he's been injured more times than he's played.

Dussey is another overrated hack, but luckily they've kept him out of the test arena so far.

Nathan Hauritz couldn't spin a yarn, honestly one of the worst slow bowlers I've ever seen represent Australia.

He is class.

And young Phillip Hughes has been dicking the county bowlers in his stint over there (four centuries) so I can't wait to see if he can step up to the big time. Youngest Australian ever to 1000 first class runs (even beating the Don) and looked the goods against the Saffers.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
coimbatore blue said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
coimbatore blue said:

He is class.

And young Phillip Hughes has been dicking the county bowlers in his stint over there (four centuries) so I can't wait to see if he can step up to the big time. Youngest Australian ever to 1000 first class runs (even beating the Don) and looked the goods against the Saffers.
You cant really compare a modern batsman with Don surely, the wickets now are so much better and the technology in the bats has increased so great in the last 20 years never mind from when Mr Bradman was ruling the square on uncovered wickets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.