The Old Order Is Coming After Us - Too Late!

Rammy Blue said:
Who is this imposter????

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvFcuaFCzrk&playnext=1&list=PL3AEDF7DFDE83AF2C[/youtube]

Just being serious for one moment, I wonder what on earth has happened to the lad? I know Youtube can be notoriously misleading, but compared to this video you have to wonder if he's had a stroke.

BillyShears said:
Forget it...
oldorder.jpg

The old order changeth, yielding place to new,
And god fulfils himself in many ways,
Lest one good custom should corrupt the world.

Chippy_boy said:
Just being serious for one moment, I wonder what on earth has happened to the lad? I know Youtube can be notoriously misleading, but compared to this video you have to wonder if he's had a stroke.

Do you know what fella, one thing I certainly put it down to (and funnily enough it applies to a SWP youtube vid that was posted the other day) is the difference in how much "weight" both players are carrying now compared to their early days.

I know players probably have to bulk up to perform in the prem but it appears that it has been to the detriment of their abilities.

i have said before, Jo will have a big impact on our season. somewhere we will be in the shit and he will pop up to score a critical goal.

i have a belief we will get into the Fa cup final against the rags, it will be all level going into the last minute of fergie time and Milner will smash a ball across the box and the ball will deflect of Jo's bollox into the net for a winner.

Jo will be a legend at City for scoring a cup final winner and ending the years of hurt .

he will also become a football legend for being the first player to score the winner with his knob.

Not bothered about Liverpool. £35m for Carroll is a joke. Thank god we didn't pay that or we'd be ruining football again, unlike Liverpool, for whom the media luvvies evidently think it's value for money.
Chelsea - yes - right to be worried about them. Lampard coming back + the new signings - i expect a very strong end to the season from them.
Spurs? No worries - at least not if we can keep everyone fit and gelling even more. Tevez,Silva and Balo have all had injury problems to some extent, and Dzeko is still getting match fit.
Our front 6 is my big worry once you go beyond the first choice players, and our lack of pace.
I hope O.P. you're right about swp. His return to form would be a massive bonus, but that really is wishful thinking based on his season so far.
As for Jo, can he continue to be so dire forever? He must have had some ability once upon a time, so let's hope we see it if we have to rely on him.
Personally, I'm pinning my hopes on Michael Johnson, Ansulin and most importantly, Balotelli getting fit and staying fit, along with Tevez. A game every 3/4 days till the end of the season is a tall order for most players, and when our big guns are out/rested, that's what I worry about.
Anyway, add on an ever improving Dzeko and we should be ok for top 3, but, it's avoiding injuries that's gonna be crucial, and our back ups aren't that good , at least judging by what i've seen so far this season. we shouldn't be struggling against shyte, but we usually do when the reserves are in. that's why i felt we should have added yesterday while the opportunity was there, so, fingers crossed - as ever.

Chippy_boy said:
Rammy Blue said:
Who is this imposter????

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvFcuaFCzrk&playnext=1&list=PL3AEDF7DFDE83AF2C[/youtube]

Was just thinking that meself. I dont rate him at all , but to have been a prolific scorer worshipped at another club then go the way he has here must be terrible for him. At least he just gets on with it and keeps his head down and mouth shut so it's a shame for the lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.