The one and only Darius

DARIUS YOU ARE A LEGEND. i will never forget the goal you scored at the swamp. first time i ever saw city take the lead in an away derby. you will always be loved in my eyes!

Takes an honest thread like this to bring out the usual Bluemoon fuckheads.

Thanks to Darius Vassell. Gave 100%, was never a wanker and stuck it to the scum at the swamp. All best wishes for the future. If we ever cross paths, the beers are on me.

I'll never forget jumping all over the place in the pub when watching Vass do in the scum at the swamp. Better yet was the look on the rag scum fans who were there! Top day that was. Good Luck Vass, always a class act and always represented the Club in the best of manner.

I'm pleased to see that the tone of this thread is overwhelmingly positive for Vass, he deserves that for his positive attitude. However, surely this makes hypocrites of many of you who have spent the last two years moaning about how shit he was and how he should never be allowed to pull on the shirt again and was a disgrace to the club? I understand the difference between being a great player and being a lesser player but with a good attitude, but the way some people are being respectful now is rather like the way people say nice things about the dead even if they hated them when they were alive. Maybe the fact that posters are not wound up with the fury of a defeat in which Darius missed some sitters and are now able to post with some perspective helps?

Thanks for your efforts Darius, and good luck in the future (except against us).

The problem with Vass is a player who's large part of his game is based on pace, once that went there isn't enough left to play at the highest level. All that being said, never once did he give anything less than 100% and I wish him all the best.

Spindash said:
kramer said:
Like I said I have friends who played for City and England and they respect my opinion and when it comes to DV they mainly agree.

A friend of the stars. *bows*
2funny.gif

10.Goater_Legend said:
We never lost a game that he scored in =).

I always questioned the value of that particular accolade.

I mean, we have never lost a game that Berti Glauber has scored in, have we.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.