The "Others" in the Academy

Durutti City

Going back to the original point, it will be interesting to see to what (if any) extent Zin's emergence as a sort of 'touch player' responsible for keeping the ball moving and retaining shape etc. (as distinct from conventionally recognizable full-back skills) will reinvent the role. Could start seeing more midfielders moving (sort of) back to full back...

MCFCFanTX

Callum Doyle loaned to Sunderland for a year. The initial rumours had it being a 2-year loan deal but that seems not to be the case.

I saw that Lee Johnson is their manager. I hope Sunderland sticks with him and Doyle gets plenty of game time. I remember his Bristol City team playing good football and impressing against us a few years back. It'll be a great learning experience for Doyle who really looked like a man against boys last season for the youth team.

Groke

Anyone got an appraisal of how Kian Breckin is getting on?

Otamendi's Beard

I'm looking forward to watching more of the Scottish signings this season. Didn't get to see much of Mebude, Josh Adam or Liam Smith.

Should be their year to shine in the U18s.

Centurions

I'm looking forward to watching more of the Scottish signings this season. Didn't get to see much of Mebude, Josh Adam or Liam Smith.

Should be their year to shine in the U18s.
I was just talking about these 3 plus Fiorini with the wife. We're up in Scotland and I've been telling the locals that the Scottish national team have a much brighter future after a few decades of dross.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.