The Perfect Season!

Karma.
Scousers were as lucky as f*** to beat us, and should have been kicked out for the attack on our team bus.
Karius problem took a while to resurface, but, at last, he came bad in the final. Happy ending to a near perfect season as far as I'm concerned.
It's a funny old game.

Poor Karius. His teammates failed to console him but i'm sure he will walk on with hope in his heart, even though he walks alone.

Do you reckon Zidane has basically been given permission to bin off the league as long as the team shows up for the Champions League? He doesn't seem to even have a particular way of playing, but his team can adapt so well to any opponent. There were some wobbly arses on here at the start of the match, but I thought he played it perfectly. He knew exactly how they'd come up and set his team up to soak up the pressure, knowing they'd not be able to keep it up. On a side note, I've never seen a team better at anticipating and intercepting passes. So many of Madrid's chances came from that.

The 2 big disappointments were losing to the scousers in the CL and not winning the league against the rags

But it all turned out beautifully. If we’d have got to the final, I’d have spent £2k on the trip, and we’d put on that show, I’d have prayed for a defeat 35 miles down the road to swerve that pain

As for the rags, they’re just a shambles so that win at the Etihad means nothing. In fact if we’d have win that game we probably wouldn’t have had the Jesus moment at Southampton which just was a perfect end to a beautiful season

A couple of spratting brats end up final losers while we end up winners chortling at them. Indeed a fitting end to the season. Almost carlsberg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.