The photos thread

I’ve been to Albania. We played in Elbasan which was ok.View attachment 2386

It's a cool place with a fascinating history. I have been to the town of Sarandë three times on a daytrip from Corfu, so I can't say I have seen any of the bigger cities or much more of the country. I went in 2006, 2009 and 2014. The first time was a real culture shock and i'd go as far as saying that the place was a shithole. There was a big crater in the street and when I looked down into it I saw an elderly lady hanging washing up.

2009, we went on a daytrip to nearby Butrint. Then in 2014 I wanted one last go and basically spent the day on the piss with my dad in Sarandë. Lots of construction had happened and it was unrecognisable from the shady and slightly edgy place we first visited in 2006.

Everywhere were being swines with drinks. I genuinely wanted to try Albanian beer but we were given Paulaner or whatever in each bar. Despite being on the menu, they all claimed they weren’t doing them which meant double the price. They were cashing in on 2000 Wales fans in town. Bit naughty because they didn’t in Serbia.

Everywhere were being swines with drinks. I genuinely wanted to try Albanian beer but we were given Paulaner or whatever in each bar. Despite being on the menu, they all claimed they weren’t doing them which meant double the price. They were cashing in on 2000 Wales fans in town. Bit naughty because they didn’t in Serbia.

Can't say I faced the same issue - was able to try Tirana beer and Korcë beer too. Not bad at all. In keeping with my tradition of posting photos of myself only where I am almost unrecognisable, here's me in the sea at Sarandë after a number of said pints;

pic2.jpg

Can't say I faced the same issue - was able to try Tirana beer and Korcë beer too. Not bad at all. In keeping with my tradition of posting photos of myself only where I am almost unrecognisable, here's me in the sea at Sarandë after a number of said pints;

View attachment 2388

Photoshopped to fook. Look at that tight waistband, enlarged pecs and 46" chest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.