The photos thread

Eddie Large as Bilbo Baggins....

EgCuhHAX0AAo7a_

Hey Mr. Barcon ... Just trying to dry-out from tropical storm Laura last night .. plenty of flooding all over, and it won't have e made the B7 / B8 any better than it was! Not been out west since last year, and usually go to Black River, just south of Whitehouse - when the grandkids come out, they love it out there. Do you get down often??

Hey Mr. Barcon ... Just trying to dry-out from tropical storm Laura last night .. plenty of flooding all over, and it won't have e made the B7 / B8 any better than it was! Not been out west since last year, and usually go to Black River, just south of Whitehouse - when the grandkids come out, they love it out there. Do you get down often??
I was last in Whitehouse nov 2018. First time on that side and loved it. The road (B8 I think it is) was still under construction so was very slow with all the big trucks. Been to Negril a couple of times and ocho rios a few times. I'll be heading back to whitehouse or Negril as soon as everything gets back to normal(ish). Great place mate. The wife and I are both jealous. ; )

I was last in Whitehouse nov 2018. First time on that side and loved it. The road (B8 I think it is) was still under construction so was very slow with all the big trucks. Been to Negril a couple of times and ocho rios a few times. I'll be heading back to whitehouse or Negril as soon as everything gets back to normal(ish). Great place mate. The wife and I are both jealous. ; )

Guess you were in Sandals/Whitehouse? I've been down here for the last 15 yrs. Was in BOS/JFK/LAX since 1976, before that. My wife flew with Air Jamaica until she retired 2 yrs ago. It's OK down here ... would like to get back to the UK though ... the grass is always greener etc. etc.! I used to know an American girl who owned a nice little hotel in Negril - she was an actress in NYC, and was on one of the 'soaps', and also had the part of Robin Williams girl friend in "The World According to Garp" (today's useless fact!) When you DO manage to get back down here, then please give me a shout before you leave - can easy make it up to the north coast on the new highway, in just over an hour. Hope to see ya', ...... eh?

For Barcon ....... Black River .......

Screen Shot 2020-08-24 at 4.48.02 PM.png

Guess you were in Sandals/Whitehouse? I've been down here for the last 15 yrs. Was in BOS/JFK/LAX since 1976, before that. My wife flew with Air Jamaica until she retired 2 yrs ago. It's OK down here ... would like to get back to the UK though ... the grass is always greener etc. etc.! I used to know an American girl who owned a nice little hotel in Negril - she was an actress in NYC, and was on one of the 'soaps', and also had the part of Robin Williams girl friend in "The World According to Garp" (today's useless fact!) When you DO manage to get back down here, then please give me a shout before you leave - can easy make it up to the north coast on the new highway, in just over an hour. Hope to see ya', ...... eh?

Yes mate, Sandals Whitehouse. Beautiful piece of property. We have stayed at Plantation once and Ochi a couple of times. I forget where we stayed in Negril. Actually I think it was a Riu. It was on Bloody bay.
I'll definitely let you know when I make it back down there. Beers are on me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.