The Plastics

Mark - TheBlue

When do the plastic fans get here? This season or next? Need to be ready for them and how to spot them so I can report them to the steward.

Mark - TheBlue said:
When do the plastic fans get here? This season or next? Need to be ready for them and how to spot them so I can report them to the steward.

I'm already here, born in Singapore, never lived in Manchester, but keep that to yourself please......

Bilboblue said:
Mark - TheBlue said:

I'm already here, born in Singapore, never lived in Manchester, but keep that to yourself please......

Ah very cool mate where do you erm ..sit ? Nice view? ...

They already arrived.

Not so much in huge noticeable coach trips, but inparticular with the introduction of ticket offerings to students at the local Uni, I noticed many fans of other teams just coming along, sly digs at both teams, or non-football fans with ignorant comments about the game and so on...

Also, last season with that singing section experiment.
A large chunk of the crowd where I was in there were not your typical City Fan.
I could tell many had never been there before, struggling to find seats, asking stewards, taking photos continuously of themselves etc etc...

When the match goes on open sale - you know we will attract someone who has killed a whale

Or.

If I carry a plastic fork, knife, and spoon with me to the match, does that count?

salfordpaul said:
i'm from salford so obviously am a rag.....got a st so try and spot me!

(i have a go-man city foam hand which i take to every game!)

That's it!! I'm PM'ing Brookie to find you! You will not get away with this.

Mark - TheBlue said:
Bilboblue said:
Mark - TheBlue said:

Ah very cool mate where do you erm ..sit ? Nice view? ...

East level 3, block 307.... previously North Stand Block R, Row 4, Seat 29 at Maine Road ;o)

Or.

Plastic sandwich box.

$(KGrHqIOKo8E1qi0HjCLBNlNlQr5,!~~_35.JPG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.