The player you want to shine next season

it wouldn't be too bad if whomever is our first choice goalkeeper never let in any goals - that would be a pretty shining season!

otherwise I'd love to see Michael Johnson come back on all cylinders, with our other young midfielder in his underpants close behind him; it would be great to have these two performing brightly again amongst our star-studded team.

of course it's possible some of the players mentioned in this thread won't be anywhere near our first team come the start of our regular season; that's also a thought worth considering - the price or pressure of progress perhaps?

tevez. because it will mean he stayed and he will have scored many goals. after that i think silva will be a vital player.

Adam Johnson will be well under the national spotlight this season. Really hope his development continues. I'd also love to see Weiss and Boyata get positive, productive loan spells.

I want Adebayor to shine. He's a class player and is a nice fella as well and after everything that happened to him last year it would be nice to see him bang 20+ goals in.

I don't think Tevez will score as many this year. Anything around the 20 mark and i will be more than happy. However i think he will be just as awsome in his all round play. Ade will come good too this year and score a similar amount as Tevez.

The players i would really love to see shine are Ireland, both the Johnsons and Silva. I also have a great feeling that Yaya will be an absolute beast in the premier league. It's almost too much to bare having to wait another month until the season starts ......*sigh*

Unfortunately however i can really see Nige wanting to go elsewhere as well as Joe Hart (probably Arsenal) and it wouldn't suprise me to see both Micah and Bellers toddle off Daaan the Lane with Arry the twitcher. I also reckon Gaz Baz may well struggle for form this year too.

Of course I want the whole squad to do well, but for a specific individual, I'll pick Adam Johnson. I can see him really fitting in with the star's we're bringing in and I can see him thriving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.