The playlist

Chungo

After we became champions (fuck you rags) does anyone remember all the songs that were played when we were waiting for the presentation?

I've got sweet caroline and one step beyond so far

What I'd like to know is why did we play sweet caroline!?

I think we played Blue Moon? Hey Jude, Boys in Blue and an Oasis song but I can't remember which

the boys in blue (excellent)
who let the dogs out
agadoo
delilah
we are the champions
sweet caroline
one step beyond
a james track
this is how it feels

Chelsea Dagger- Fratellis

Wonderwall- Oasis

this was changed by people I was sat by to:
so maybe,
you're gonna be the one that saves me,
and after all,
United won fuck all....

quality

also we are the champions

Apart from the cringe-as-fuck party tunes (Agafuckingdoo?!) we really should lay off other teams songs as it looks un-original. Delilah (Stoke) and One Step Beyond (Chelsea) shouldn't get another play.

We are Manchester's team. And Manchester has a rich history of fantastic music. And there's much more than two tracks of What's The Story Morning Glory. (I know we played "Laid" by James, and The Inspirals)

How fucking great would it have been if we played something like "I am the resurrection", "True Faith", "There is a light" or something WHICH WOULD HAVE EVEN REFLECTED THE MATCH.

Isnt there a City song mentioning all the players to the Agadoo tune?. I heard some lad singing it on a tram into town before the derby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.