The positive thread.

Just realistic Peace Frog. We're to easy to play against. Watford have a good coach and they'll look to exploit our lack of physicality at every opportunity. Top four now a massive problem...
Just had a quick look through your posts and so far you have not had City to win any single game since you joined. Only negative comments.

So more of a whiff of a sniff about DWIFF.

This is my first post in a while
When we got Pep in the summer ( the manager our owners have always wanted)I decided for the first time as a City fan for 40 years to relax and enjoy the ride,
I knew as many of us did the way Pep wants to play this would not be straight forward,even though after 10 games I was dreaming
After last night I can't deny on the final whistle all my faith was faltering and emotion was taking over but after 24 hours to calm down my resolve is back.( I am as guilty as any one else)
We have always been known as City fans for our faith in dark dark times so in this great period of our history it's the least we can do for the club we love
Let's believe and enjoy the ride

I sense a player revolt here...

Guardiola's methods are not for premiership football, we don't have the players for it anyway. He came across as really arrogant after the game. KDB at left wing back! Yaya on for Kelechi! The defence is utterly shambolic! It's 24 hours after the event but I'm still seething and I can't be positive.

I'd like to see a more pragmatic approach from now on please.

PS. We won't beat Watford..
MODS: If we can't ban these posters can we at least alter their 'Occupation' to "Troll" so we are all aware of the intention of their posts?

Pep buys himself a brand new pair of steel toe-capped Docs, kicks half of our lads up the arse and they scrap and fight their way to 3 points against Bayern Watforlona.

Make it happen Pep for fuck sake.

I really think kidd and arteta should be giving pep some help in dealing with premiership football how teams play there strenghts amd weaknesses . Pep seems like an inteligent man so he will work all this out i am sure of that!

Watching Tunnel cam Kidd is going into see the ref with the captain before each home game with that in mind he's not much help is he:)

I sense a player revolt here...

Guardiola's methods are not for premiership football, we don't have the players for it anyway. He came across as really arrogant after the game. KDB at left wing back! Yaya on for Kelechi! The defence is utterly shambolic! It's 24 hours after the event but I'm still seething and I can't be positive.

I'd like to see a more pragmatic approach from now on please.

PS. We won't beat Watford..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.