The Power of Prayer

Blumers Bloomers

Mods feel free to move if this belongs downstairs.......

So Mancini, Kidd and a couple of the players were seen at mass at St Mary's Cathedral in Newcastle on Sunday morning

I went myself on Sunday and prayed for a victory, ahead of an end to starvation and world peace, which is shameless I know.

But the Big Man duly obliged. I will be there again on Sunday.

God is a blue.

Blumers Bloomers said:

So Mancini, Kidd and a couple of the players were seen at mass at St Mary's Cathedral in Newcastle on Sunday morning

I went myself on Sunday and prayed for a victory, ahead of an end to starvation and world peace, which is shameless I know.

God is a blue.

Well If he Is blue he's only just changed his shirt. Anyway's Its not done yet.

Uber Blues said:
Blumers Bloomers said:

God is a blue.

Well If he Is blue he's only just changed his shirt. Anyway's Its not done yet.

God has a plan.

There isn't anyone upstairs. Life is just a series of chemical reactions.

When does he deliver on the end starvation request?

Oh and I agree - praying for an end to world peace is a tadd shameless.

Unless of course you are in the industry.

Our Roberto who art in City, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in Manc heaven. Give us this day our daily booze, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, For thine is the the City, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever Amen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.