The Poznan

I love the poznan, if you haven't guessed by my crusade to keep it going
Whenever I think we need it
Long live poznan

The Poznan did die a death abpout ten games from the end of the season and we all know what happened, the players asked for it to make a return to which we responded and whats happens, we get back to our old ways.
Now I know the Poznan didn't win us the Lge but I think it helped in soem small way as we started to believe again the team responded to the support and the rest is history.
It won't be for ever because as fans we will come up with something else, who would have thought after seeing 25k of bananas at Main Road for games that one day we wouldn't see any or justa couple. Once again they started to re appear and again added to the good feel factor around the ground.
If you don't want to join in don't there are enough of us that will, its not everones cup of tea but following City its up to you what you want to do to show your support.

I hope it comes back because all the players love it, Vinny asked for it back, and it obviously inspires them, and it brings back memories of Wembley :)

The Poznan wont go away and neither should it, it may not be after every goal but when we are buzzing it will come back.

Skashion said:
CC1 said:
This is, of course, just your opinion - to which you are entitled.

However, it is not dead as far as many City fans and players are concerned. ANd, it certainly winds up rival fans....they are SO envious that they can only use it to mock rather than to celebrate...
Difference being I'm one of the few people who tries to start them and it's getting harder and harder.

Don't give up!!!!! Its back in fashion after the Sunderland v Rags match!!

I hope it stays (not that I'll be at many games next season,) everything about iut amazing. The story behind it, the way it looks on camera, it's uniqueness in England. I really love it.

I'm going to Wembley for the GB v UAE match in the Olympics. There's 6 of us in total and when GB score, we're going to start up the Poznan. Can't wait!

Poznan not dead, i guess you cant satisfy everybody, even if you gave away free tickets and beer at all home games some fans would say "enough is enough" !

Lets face it supporters, our club captain and outstanding player of the year loves it, he wants to see it all the time... When we won the league i was stood at the bottom of the south stand when half the supporters had gone, Vincent came over to us all on his own, grabbed another player and came up to us all saying do the poznan. He did it, the supporters did it, nigel de yong stood there with hands on hips loving it...

If this doesnt tell you something then while we do the poznan you are more than welcome to sit and sulk while we do it more often..

As for other teams mocking it, well id rather do the poznan than try to copy every other teams songs like we do !

The away games when we have done the poznan have been fantastic, opposite fans mesmorised at bolton, blackburn and arsenal. I still have the recording of aguero's league cup goal away to arsenal, the whole end did the poznan as sergio celebrated. It looked class and the best thing in any british stadium for years... CTiD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.