the prat on the pitch

totallywired said:
Maintainin said:
Still out here me n' was up behind the goal last night as he ran on from our left, agree dint look asif tryin to goad the Dortie lot or owt, if he wanted to do that alls he had to do was run through their side end no probz, think the players were the only ones not on the lash :)
Could you repeat that in English.
You totallyfuckinwired or totallyfuckindeaf ?

Always one ffs !!!

.......friggin grammer police department

anyone who runs on the pitch is asking for a ban, why do it, we're on the verge of success why lose your season card for a few beers, if it was a mate of mine i'd have tried my best to have stopped him.
still a good couple of days away though, i'd forgotton how strong german beer was !
best pitch invader was lad who ran on halfway through match v bury ripping his season ticket up, and didn't club replace it, must have thought if we have to suffer so can you ! is it really 12 years ago ? happy days.

Maintainin said:
totallywired said:
Could you repeat that in English.

Always one ffs !!!

ffs 8/9 page spread about one lad going on the pitch,its done now get over it,i found it quite funny myself.im sure he will be pointed out at coms for any of you lot he offended,so you can have your say,,,,,,,but somehow i very much doubt it.

sir malcom said:
Maintainin said:

Always one ffs !!!

ffs 8/9 page spread about one lad going on the pitch,its done now get over it,i found it quite funny myself.im sure he will be pointed out at coms for any of you lot he offended,so you can have your say,,,,,,,but somehow i very much doubt it.
lmfao Sir Malc ;)
Tried texin ya mate buh' over there pepperd me credit n' yeah seen the vid !!!(wot am i like eh)

...................ps Sir Malc: learn to quote the intended bod in future n' not me :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.