The press are trying to turn us on the club!

lancs blue said:
Well the club should try a lot harder to avoid giving them ammunition!
We are a club that just keeps giving to these hacks. A story like this is going to run and run... At least it's been a fairytale week for all those chip shop paper reporters. Keep yourselves buckled in folks because this is going become a very interesting few weeks. Rollercoaster awaits ! swoooooosh.

bluesoup said:
lancs blue said:
Well the club should try a lot harder to avoid giving them ammunition!
We are a club that just keeps giving to these hacks. A story like this is going to run and run... At least it's been a fairytale week for all those chip shop paper reporters. Keep yourselves buckled in folks because this is going become a very interesting few weeks. Rollercoaster awaits ! swoooooosh.

Nothing to do with how much ammunition we give them - it's stopping them using it that matters.
Take the Rooney/Jones dust-up at their training ground... hardly a fucking peep in the press, about two first team players for the newly crowned champions, coming to blows - if that had been us...!

When they write "club" or MCFC etc. in their mind this face appears.

A0MEcULCMAAUr0d.jpg:large

Good to see so many blues supporting or giving the benefit to Sheikh Mansour. Only those that do not have our best interests at heart would go after "the club" like the press are doing. Like I said, its good to see blues true colours.

MSP said:
Press are not at fault here at all... some people are just dumb as fuck and they don't need journos to tell them to prove that.

Just look at statement thread, bloody idiots fucking off the club and everyone behind it because their lovely manager got sacked. Morons.

A ludricous conflation of the key issues here
Your whole post just logically begs the original questions that you touch on

.. furthermore .. you do yourself no favours by throwing terms like 'Moron' around...

Let's be generous and suppose that you may have had a shandy too many ?????

I sure as as well hope so, because if you were sober , that post would look even more stupid

dom said:
MSP said:
Press are not at fault here at all... some people are just dumb as fuck and they don't need journos to tell them to prove that.

Just look at statement thread, bloody idiots fucking off the club and everyone behind it because their lovely manager got sacked. Morons.

A ludricous conflation of the key issues here
Your whole post just logically begs the original questions that you touch on

.. furthermore .. you do yourself no favours by throwing terms like 'Moron' around...

Let's be generous and suppose that you may have had a shandy too many ?????

I sure as as well hope so, because if you were sober , that post would look even more stupid

I'm impressed mate, do you have more of that stuff, I need it for research.

Now go to the statement thread and read fucking morons going as far as justifying Mancini's son saying that money can't buy you a class. As far as I'm concerned such can fook off, together with Mancini and his son.

Of course the media are largely against us.

But Mancini was a great manager and we shouldn't be afraid to say so. He brought us success I never dreamt of just a few short years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.