The price of my season ticket is equivalent to...

dawlish dave said:
£5.77 a week what a steal,bus pass free trip to ground and back,one of the few pluses for getting old only seems like yesterday watching my hero Bert playing on with a broken neck I hope the current generation of fans have the same golden memories when my age,69.

Good 'un, Dave. I can remember Dave Ewing and Bill Leivers helping Bert off the pitch. I can also remember Bill Leivers getting pissed off to glory with the general crap he was seeing in front of him so took the ball from his own half, dribbled up to the other pen area and scored. Just can't remember the game! We drew though, 1-1!

Approximately 3 "League winning" days on the piss. Luckily, these cannot happen more than once a season and if it happens again I won't have to get as twatted before the game to ease the nerves.

SWP's back said:
Mikecini said:
SWP's back said:
One decent brass for 2 hours.

A good days pay.

So it's four times better to be brass, than to work is an independent financial something or other.
Best ever working day was more than a brass could earn in a month (or 3) but was looking to average out to not look a ****, clearly failed anyway.

I don't think you made a **** of yourself, it wasn't my intention either. The contrast amused me, knowing how you make your money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.