The Pro Road Cycling Thread

Well, we’ve got the womens FA Cup 1/4 final kicking off at 3pm then the mens match at 3.45, but the last stage of Paris Nice is on 12-2pm today, and looks like it could be an interesting tussle. I’d be very surprised if Roglic can pull off a victory overall as he’s so far back, but it was a good day for his Bora team yesterday anyway. McNulty could hold on, but will watch it just because I love seeing what Remco can do.

As for the Tirreno Adriatico unbelievableness, the less said the better imho. Fortunately it clashes with the footy I think.

Well, we’ve got the womens FA Cup 1/4 final kicking off at 3pm then the mens match at 3.45, but the last stage of Paris Nice is on 12-2pm today, and looks like it could be an interesting tussle. I’d be very surprised if Roglic can pull off a victory overall as he’s so far back, but it was a good day for his Bora team yesterday anyway. McNulty could hold on, but will watch it just because I love seeing what Remco can do.

As for the Tirreno Adriatico unbelievableness, the less said the better imho. Fortunately it clashes with the footy I think.
Not convinced it’s “pan y agua”?

First Monument of the year. And by far the longest. Milan San Remo - nearly always decided on the Poggio and subsequent sprint. Would love Pog to win

Only two British cyclists, Cav and Simpson have ever won a monument. Both won this and I think Simpson may also have won two more - Flanders and Lombardy IIRC

First Monument of the year. And by far the longest. Milan San Remo - nearly always decided on the Poggio and subsequent sprint. Would love Pog to win
Same here pal. Not that it’ll make any difference I’m sure but i think read they’ve shortened it by 10km for some reason this year - so now it’s only a mere 288km!

Out and about today then the match, so recorded it to watch tomorrow - I’ll probably only need the last hour though.

I can’t watch it live either but looking forward to seeing it later. MVP will be strong he’s won all around him in the cyclocross but Pog bound to have a go from distance. Proper racing in the classics is right, always exciting to watch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.