The problem with Robinho....

C_T_I_D said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
IMO It's quite simple, he doesn't want to play under hughes

I think this is the truth. I don't think Robinho believes Hughes is the answer (like so many fans!) and does not believe he's the man to take us forward. What has Hughes ever achieved?

Overachieving with Wales and Blackburn and making them hard to beat? Lovely, great credentials to move this 'project' forward. No - we need a big name with big quality who is used to handling big players with a winning mentality and done so previously.

what a load of bollocks. If robinho isn't willing to play for 160K a week, no matter who his manager is, it is him that should be fucked off. Hughes has the best interest of City at heart. Does Robinho?

i also hope it is not the way forward. but i am very sceptical that we will be able to buy a few really top players which is what we need this summer. i don't see the attraction for them to come to us sadly. lets be honest do we really think kaka would have made much impact in this team? yet another great ball player but we need a goalscorer up front. we have nobody to hold the ball up. and no i don't believe caicedo or evans to be the answer. honestly don't know who would be. we have missed petrov so much this year and a fit johnson of course. we all hope bojinov could be the answer but nobody knows about him yet. this season has turned out to be so depressing i can't believe it.

Colins Bellend said:
As soon as he walked from the Tenerife training camp he should been fucked off.That action
undermines all the coaching staff and causes a breakdown of respect from the other players
The problem with Robinho is he is as bad as he is good and by that i mean his attitude towards
individual games.Love the happy player Hate the sulker

Agree totally.

But would add that with the money we now have, we are likely to be bringing in more Robinho type-players, and the only way of managing them is by having a manager who has experience with the big boys and earns their respect.

sdavros said:
C_T_I_D said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:

I think this is the truth. I don't think Robinho believes Hughes is the answer (like so many fans!) and does not believe he's the man to take us forward. What has Hughes ever achieved?

Overachieving with Wales and Blackburn and making them hard to beat? Lovely, great credentials to move this 'project' forward. No - we need a big name with big quality who is used to handling big players with a winning mentality and done so previously.

what a load of bollocks. If robinho isn't willing to play for 160K a week, no matter who his manager is, it is him that should be fucked off. Hughes has the best interest of City at heart. Does Robinho?

It may be bollocks, but thats the way it is these days. Fact is, players like Robbie have the power - do you want to fuck off every galactico we sign and then be known as a club that can't handle big players? If we cant get over that hurdle, (and Hughes can't) we will be forever a journeyman side.

Cheltblue said:
Colins Bellend said:
As soon as he walked from the Tenerife training camp he should been fucked off.That action
undermines all the coaching staff and causes a breakdown of respect from the other players
The problem with Robinho is he is as bad as he is good and by that i mean his attitude towards
individual games.Love the happy player Hate the sulker

Agree totally.

But would add that with the money we now have, we are likely to be bringing in more Robinho type-players, and the only way of managing them is by having a manager who has experience with the big boys and earns their respect.

Zactly. Players like Robbie know that Hughes hasnt got what it takes and that is why he is pissed off. He will re-ignite when we get a new manager.

PowderBlue said:
sdavros said:
C_T_I_D said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:

It may be bollocks, but thats the way it is these days. Fact is, players like Robbie have the power - do you want to fuck off every galactico we sign and then be known as a club that can't handle big players? If we cant get over that hurdle, (and Hughes can't) we will be forever a journeyman side.

not all big players are mard arses though. real Madrid couldn't handle Robbie and they are the king of the Galactico. He is just an arsehole. A gifted arsehole, but an arsehole nonetheless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.