The Prodigy, wa***r's from Essex, new album worth a listen?

I used to love me some prodigy back in the day, have to admit I hadn't bought one of their albums since the fat of the land, but just looked up Omen on you tube and very impressed.

Run with the wolves is wicked too....just looked that one up as well :D

As thread titles go, this one ain’t too shabby.
Any who likes the band and had access to Sky tv they were on their Isle of Wight Festival coverage last night, probably still on their player/catch up.
Invaders and Out of Space highlights for me. Probably not the ideal crowd for them, to put it mildly, but still put on some show.
I do get a bi tv frustrated when they alter some of the classic tracks. Lots of bands do it - usual reason being cos they are “bored” of playing it, but I do think it short changes fans when they do that too much.

Be warned though @RobMCFC mate, they do play Omen! ;-)

As thread titles go, this one ain’t too shabby.
Any who likes the band and had access to Sky tv they were on their Isle of Wight Festival coverage last night, probably still on their player/catch up.
Invaders and Out of Space highlights for me. Probably not the ideal crowd for them, to put it mildly, but still put on some show.
I do get a bi tv frustrated when they alter some of the classic tracks. Lots of bands do it - usual reason being cos they are “bored” of playing it, but I do think it short changes fans when they do that too much.

Be warned though @RobMCFC mate, they do play Omen! ;-)

They’re still outstanding, even though they’re ageing these days.

The energy they create is pretty much unsurpassed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.