The Psyche of this club.

ban-mcfc said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
I want City to win every game, every trophy, every 50/50 ball just like the next blue but can accept we wont. Im not in the 'not arsed' camp of losing to Wigan as i was broken at the final whistle, but i took it like a man, applauded Wigan as they were much better than us and even took time out at the end to have a pint outside and shake the hands of Wigan fans to congratulate them along with BoyBlue. Some might not agree with us for doing it but we weren't the only 2 doing so.

The game itself was overshadowed by what news we heard, everywhere we turned it was Mancini/Pelligrini etc, not this is the FA Cup final.

I have said to many a blue since then, we will be back, it's not a one off that teams like Wigan, Swansea, Stoke etc get, we wont be going away for a long long time.

Keep the faith.

i'm sure the wigan fans were greatful for your pissed up ramblings ;)

just kidding, you're a better man than me, i fucked off home as soon as i could.

I had to sit on the poxy underground train with them giving me mild grief for 20 minutes. I think they were actually too stunned to rub it in properly

theres a fine line between 'being arsed' and wanting, passionately, to win every trophy under the sun, and being labelled a glory hunter.

Its not that fans aren't arsed, but moaning in public and on this forum is only going to see them given stick for being spoilt or arrogant. Every real city fan will be devastated to not win an FA cup final against such weak opposition

BoyBlue_1985 said:
ban-mcfc said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
I want City to win every game, every trophy, every 50/50 ball just like the next blue but can accept we wont. Im not in the 'not arsed' camp of losing to Wigan as i was broken at the final whistle, but i took it like a man, applauded Wigan as they were much better than us and even took time out at the end to have a pint outside and shake the hands of Wigan fans to congratulate them along with BoyBlue. Some might not agree with us for doing it but we weren't the only 2 doing so.

The game itself was overshadowed by what news we heard, everywhere we turned it was Mancini/Pelligrini etc, not this is the FA Cup final.

I have said to many a blue since then, we will be back, it's not a one off that teams like Wigan, Swansea, Stoke etc get, we wont be going away for a long long time.

Keep the faith.

just kidding, you're a better man than me, i fucked off home as soon as i could.

I had to sit on the poxy underground train with them giving me mild grief for 20 minutes. I think they were actually too stunned to rub it in properly

im happy for the loyal wigan fans, they must be on cloud 9 like we were last year and at wembley in 2011.

we had a 45 min walk straigh after the game and got piss wet through, couldn't help but laugh at how "typical city" it was.

good laugh before the game though.

ban-mcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
ban-mcfc said:

im happy for the loyal wigan fans, they must be on cloud 9 like we were last year and at wembley in 2011.

we had a 45 min walk straigh after the game and got piss wet through, couldn't help but laugh at how "typical city" it was.

Until i was ripped off for beer in that shitty fucking mini mart thing. 6 cans £15 and i had to argue that it was only 6 as wouldn't allow 8 for 2 people but would allow 4 per person.

Robbing cunts.

Feed-The-Goat said:
ban-mcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Until i was ripped off for beer in that shitty fucking mini mart thing. 6 cans £15 and i had to argue that it was only 6 as wouldn't allow 8 for 2 people but would allow 4 per person.

Robbing *****.

ahh i know it's a fucking rip off that place, the problem is people are willing to be pay because of the occasion and it's an easy option.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I'm still arsed about not winning the Cup in 1955 let alone Saturday, but I'm not gonna let it worm it's way into the fabric of everything I do. Yer win, yer lose, yer move on. Next set of fixtures, please

how does this compare to 81 mate?

i wasn't born then.... this feels horrendous.

ban-mcfc said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I'm still arsed about not winning the Cup in 1955 let alone Saturday, but I'm not gonna let it worm it's way into the fabric of everything I do. Yer win, yer lose, yer move on. Next set of fixtures, please

how does this compare to 81 mate?

i wasn't born then.... this feels horrendous.

yeah hated Spurs ever since that's how bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.