The pub outside stoke yesterday

BlueT said:
We went to a cracking little pub in Audely, The Swan. They had a good choice of cask ales, they also served scrumpy, and best of all for me served Dortmund lager. They were doing chip barms and ham barms, and the pub had lovely open fire. Also the staff were very friendly, and even waved us off when we left.

I can back that up, hope we stop there again In Future
Staff were great, beer top and prices reasonable

Kenney_The_Blue said:
oliver1 said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Who went up the snowy lane then?

Decent little boozer, the 'extra urinals' were top class (peeing in gorilla buckets) feel sorry for the poor sole that has to empty them!

Nice little snowball fight in the car park as well, i can't remember the name of the pub but i remember it was on whisper lane, anybody else go?

Had to push the bus back out! haha
was it the one with the footy pitches outside

yeah mate

-- Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:43 pm --

BlueT said:
We went to a cracking little pub in Audely, The Swan. They had a good choice of cask ales, they also served scrumpy, and best of all for me served Dortmund lager. They were doing chip muffins and ham muffins, and the pub had lovely open fire. Also the staff were very friendly, and even waved us off when we left.

edited for accuracy
Was that edit as a translation for Yonners?

BlueT said:
We went to a cracking little pub in Audely, The Swan. They had a good choice of cask ales, they also served scrumpy, and best of all for me served Dortmund lager. They were doing chip barms and ham barms, and the pub had lovely open fire. Also the staff were very friendly, and even waved us off when we left.

See ya lads

fingers-six-5886_1.jpg

baddddad said:
BlueT said:

See ya lads

fingers-six-5886_1.jpg

fuck me, is that real?

BlueT said:

Audely is closer to Greater Manchester than it is to Stoke

wizzardofdribble said:
BlueT said:

Audely is closer to Greater Manchester than it is to Stoke
looks nearer crewe than stoke?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.