The Queen in Heaton Chapel

Johnsonontheleft

Just heard the Queen was at Heaton Chapel Station today catching a train. Is this true? Why would she visit such a shithole?

Johnsonontheleft said:
Just heard the Queen was at Heaton Chapel Station today catching a train. Is this true? Why would she visit such a shithole?
You think that area is a shithole? Fucking hell go a couple of miles in most directions and then you're talking shithole. Mostly the Reddish/Gorton/Leve/Rusholme/Burnage areas

dronefromsector7g said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
You think that area is a shithole? Fucking hell go a couple of miles in most directions and then you're talking shithole. Mostly the Reddish/Gorton/Leve/Rusholme/Burnage areas
I beg to differ here - all those areas mentioned are not bad at all! You're bang out of order drone!
Lets face it, most places have good bits & bad bits.
(I thought this thread was about a pub, as well).

-- Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:55 am --

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
She was slumming it in Harpurhey later on. Wonder if she put her pyjama's on and went round Asda?
Ha-Hah!
Lovely image!

Phil Meup said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
I beg to differ here - all those areas mentioned are not bad at all! You're bang out of order drone!
Lets face it, most places have good bit & bad bits.
(I thought this thread was about a pub, as well).

-- Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:55 am --

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
She was slumming it in Harpurhey later on. Wonder if she put her pyjama's on and went round Asda?
Ha-Hah!
Lovely image!

only good bits in the heatons , it's included in our extortionate council tax bills :-D

Now realise why there were so many cleaners there on Wednesday. Bit weird seeing pictures of The Queen at your local station.

Think its because Victoria is undergoing refurb, they chose Piccadilly. As she can't leave from the same place she arrived for security reasons, they needed a station south. Levenshulme isn't great for access, so next one down would be Heaton Chapel.

Luckily, local residents have just finished sprucing it up, soade for a good excuse to visit there.

dronefromsector7g said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
Haha sounds like we have another 10 bob millionaire....nothing wrong with the above places...unless you're a pretentious twat that is

Johnsonontheleft said:
Cheeky fucker mind your manners or I'll have a word with Matron about her letting you watch the horses when the rest of the residents want murde she wrote on, Heaton chapel is only a very small station and has had a major facelift thanks to some help from some kind volunteers.<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:32 am --<br /><br />
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

Naah definately a onesie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.