The Queen...

BoyBlue_1985 said:
stonerblue said:
I dispute that figure and raise you a, ' show me the figures and not some wild guess printed on the front of the sun'.

That not a wild figure, okay maybe it is but when people come to London they come to see 2 things old buildings and the royal shit. There is like 500 people twice a day every day for changing of the guard outside Buckingham Palace and these same people probably go to Windsor to watch it there. They dont do anything other than be our head of state as well but without them im guessing tourism would drop

And that wild Sun figure was just for the royal wedding

Do they actually pay to see that?

I take all it back, this new evidence, together with (the authority that is) The Sun's wild figure and your guessing have made me reconsider. If they can make money out of shit it's gotta be a good thing.

I love it when people validate some ludicrous claim with the disclaimer 'I read it in the Sun'.
As admissable evidence,it is about as credible as 'I heard it from the mad,unkempt,unshaven man in a manure shirt who was dribbling down his chin and being heavily sedated,prior to being sectioned under the Mental Health Act'.
In fact,its a fair rule of thumb that if the Sun says anything whatsoever,then you can't go far wrong in believing the exact opposite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.