The Rags reaction to Tevez, its priceless!!!

raglover said:
Red Cafe? Red Cafe? Do you lot really think that proper United fans post on a free “official club themed” forum? C’mon bitters get a grip.(I think you'll find there are some new bitters in town, well just outside it anyway) All I see on this forum of yours is posts such as “they said this on Red Cafe, they said that ha” – behave yourselves and stop getting so excited. Most hardcore reds wouldn’t post on an Internet forum anyway – never mind an official club one.(But you'll come onto a City one? Thick Fuck)

Honestly – how is you lot always get it wrong? You are all comical. Those that do post will do it through proper unofficial fanzine sites that require a subscription so that proper discussions can take place and “Online Internet fans” don’t get a look in. Judging by this place, you have a lot of “Sky Sports” and “Internet” posters that don’t have a clue about anything.Ahh, a bit like Fergie you mean? Selling 2 world class players and replacing them with Valencia and Owen.) I bet some of your hardcore support cringe when they see some of the stuff written.

Now I know it is exciting times for you lot – honestly I do – but do yourselves a favour and just “wait and see”(Wait and see what? Your decline? Ok i will, and its going to be very satisfying also). How many times have you all got hyped up just for you to be brought right back down to earth? As things stand – you are on course for some artificial success thanks to your new found wealth.(Ha, brilliant, says the fan who's team has been spending millions year in year out. Whats up? The yanks got you in a spot of debt you cant compete anymore? Diddums) Most of you won’t care how you become successful as long as you do. Fair enough. However, there will also be others that will hate the sight of the clubs identity being lost.(Lost Identity? You might find we are the team from Manchester, so dont start with your identity pish) Then again, these are probably only the minority as most of you spring chickens think your Championship Manager style of management is realistic. God you make me laugh.(So why have you typed more?)

And what is it with your obsession with the “Rags”. I thought I was on a United forum when I first saw this Blue Moon stuff – every other post is about United!(Guess what, your our closest rivals, and we have just signed one ofyour best players. Are you really that thick?) Discuss your own club and what new songs you can setup for the new signings! You lot crack us up lads – keep it up. Last week you had a song for Et’who(No Eto'o, you dyslexic twat) (as his name has now changed since signing Tevez), one for John Terry and god knows what else.(Can you show me the JT one? No, cos there isn't one, you fucking fanny) Talk about getting ahead of yourselves. PS – you already have a song for Tevez – I wonder if you will still sing it now that he has signed for you? Most of you probably won’t even know what this is. I assure you it wasn’t pleasant though. (A bit like your mum, not pleasant indeed)

As for Tevez – good player, a good “name” signing – but he will be off in 2 years so don’t get too excited. Also, his second touch is a tackle. Nonetheless, he will be well paid so that’s ok.
Also, some FACTS as Rafa would put it....

1) You are not going to win the league this year so calm down calm down.(Dont believe anyone has said we would)
2) You are not going to finish in the top 4 so calm down calm down.(You cant say that, as unlike yourselves we aren't finished in the Transfer Market yet)
3) You have a crap manager that has done what exactly? Calm down calm down.(Were Rags not calling for Fergie's head after 3 yrs)
4) You will somehow, as always, manage to mess things up. After all – you are City. (The typical City tag is disappearing)

Just before I set off into the sunset guys(You're in Devon then?) – one word of advice - start to support your own team and give up the obsession with us.(What board are you on? Children, this is what happens when brothers and sisters make love) I think, on average, you might get a mention a few days a year on our proper forums because quite simply – we don’t care about you.(Please see my last remark) You are not important.(Same as before) Right, I am off to watch good old Michael Owen at Carrington.(Is he not injured yet?)

Good luck for the season and bring on derby day – where apparently we always run away? (Ah, the derby. If you lose, you lot will just say that Liverpool is more important)

Chow Amigo’s(Chow? You really are a thick cnut. Ciao Tosser)

It is indeed very funny to read all the scum comments about Tevez. But experience also tells me that they will be right, Owen will go this season without any major injuries, and Tevez will struggle, alot. Also I don't think Tevez was THAT good for the scum. But that he suddenly is crap etc is piss funny to read.

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
Been waiting around for our 'artificial success' for a few decades now, my friend.

Money talks, and we have some.

We are now going to be taking the piss out of you lot. Get used to it.

You'll have to. It'll be just like the 70's all over again.

Like he knows what happend in the 70s

It makes me laugh this wierd little myth that young United fans come up with about "hardcore United fans" and "Proper United fans". As everyone in football knows, their fans are a mix of kiddies, foreigners, gloryhunters and middle-class new-football fans. They are the laughing stock of football.

Here are some proper United fans:

ManUtdFansAP_468x262.jpg

manchester-united-f_788722c.jpg

xin_10070423101121465363.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.