The Real Balo !

Impeccable One

I think we'll have to get used to his petulance, even making the game wait for him to arrive for the 2nd half !

But, on the bright side, this guys skill is something we haven't seen in a forward for a long long time.

Anyone doubt me, try and go back and look what he did in the Bolton game. Bringing balls down, little flicks, turning players, etc.

He's going to frustrate the hell out of most of us, his team mates and even the manager, but hopefully with some experience and maturity, this guy could be everything we need alongside Tevez.

Over the last few games he has been in unbelievable good positions for tap ins, but others have taken the shot instead. Of course, he's also guilty of this. I guess (hope) the solution is just a little time.

He is a great player no question but I don't like him, i know its the way he is but I just don't like it and i don't think he'll be sticking around past the summer to be honest, if AC came in for him he'd be off!

Lets give the lad some time to settle. He is only young and will mature.

Yes he may cause problems on and off the pitch but he has wonderful skill and I'd prefer him playing for us than against us.

Bojinov The Bull said:
He is a great player no question but I don't like him, i know its the way he is but I just don't like it and i don't think he'll be sticking around past the summer to be honest, if AC came in for him he'd be off!

6 problems here:

1. AC can't afford him.
2. AC are buying a striker in Jan.
3. City won't sell him
4. He came to specifically play under his father figure Mancini, and he's slagged off the Milano manager in the past. Mancini is to Balo what Robson was to Gascoigne.
5. We agreed with Inter not to sell him to Milan.
6. He doesn't want to leave.

Apart from them though, I can see him going

Damocles said:
Bojinov The Bull said:

6 problems here:

1. AC can't afford him.
3. City won't sell him
4. He came to specifically play under his father figure Mancini, and he's slagged off the Milano manager in the past. Mancini is to Balo what Robson was to Gascoigne.

City just must ask for him the same 90 millions AC asked for kaka

Bojinov The Bull said:

There's no way Milan have the cash to buy Ballotelli. And even if they did, we'd tell them where to go.

He's not half the player he was in Italy yet. This 5 in 5 stuff is nonsense. Wait until he adapts to England.

Damocles said:
Bojinov The Bull said:

6 problems here:

1. AC can't afford him.
3. City won't sell him

Plus I love him. Love him and adore him. He is great.

SWP's back said:
Damocles said:
6 problems here:

1. AC can't afford him.
3. City won't sell him

Plus I love him. Love him and adore him. He is great.

He'll never leave because if I get a sniff of him doing so, I'm tying him up in my basement and putting "City's Greatest Victories" on the DVD repeat until he learns.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.