The Real Balo !

I actually think he's going to be our best player. His technical skill is ridiculous. His strength is very good, his work-rate was very good today, his vision is great, he has great pace and awareness.

He's just scarily good. I love him tbh.

There are times when he looks streets ahead of other players on the pitch. There was one occasion where Joe hoofed it up to him and he just picked it out the sky with his foot and flicked it over Knights head- brilliant first touch.

He was unlucky not to score today but on other days he will and he will have to fill the massive shoes of Tevez against West Ham but I think he can fit them.

He was in the RB position at times in the first half helping Zab out, work rate was great today.

As for the skill, there was a ball to Zab down the right side in the 2nd half that left me in awe, 3 or 4 Bolton players around him and he did a sublime bit of trickery to get Zab free down the wing.

Love him.

He has the problem of being light years ahead of others at present.

I noticed 4 times today where Balo was jogging towards the area, then he started sprinting in the last 10 yards. Of course, players played it to where he was rather than where he was going to be.

The understanding isn't there yet. He might jog around a bit, but that is because in the last 10 yards, he'll beat anyone to the ball. Once we figure this out, he'll score much more.

Happy with his workrate today, as mentioned.

Love his attitude, knows how good he is and he delivers the goods. Look how good ronaldo is but how arrogant as well, he's our arrogant player lets hope rags hate him like we hated tranny.

ono said:
I actually think he's going to be our best player. His technical skill is ridiculous. His strength is very good, his work-rate was very good today, his vision is great, he has great pace and awareness.

He's just scarily good. I love him tbh.

You forgot his first touch is unbelievably good too - kills the ball like no other player.
Seems to have loads of time on the ball as a result.

I agree this lad may turn out to be RM's star signing.

Was exceptional today, and very controlled given he was systematically assaulted for 90 odd minutes without any assistance from the referee.

Very impressed.

the guy is literally world class. weather he reaches legendary status depends on his attitude.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.